Day 9 - Endurance
This one won't be too long of a post because we weren't able to be too active. Baby Girl had a pretty rough night meaning we didn't get to bed until about 1:00 am and she was back up at 3:30 am. That basically ended up being the start of my day. I also had some work to take care of so I was not able to nap when Rebecca did for a half hour or so later in the day. It made for a very long day, and I was thankful when Morgan got home from the office so I could take a little break.
I know I don't appreciate it at the moment I'm rolling out of bed, but I know I will look back fondly on those late nights/early mornings that I've gotten to spend with you. Don't get me wrong, I will still be very thankful the first time you sleep 8 straight hours (so far the most we have gotten is 6.5), but there is something about the late nights that make me realize even more that I am a parent.
No comments:
Post a Comment