Friday, May 10, 2013

Day 3 with Daddy

Day 3 - Watch a rain shower
I was planning another activity for the day, but a line of rain showers in the afternoon gave us another opportunity. We sat by the back door as the cloudy sky opened up and some needed rain began to fall. It was just a shower with no thunder and lightning so it wasn't too scary for her. The cats had run inside to avoid the shower (we keep the back door open most of the day) and we all looked outside as the rain fell. I turned on CCR's "Have you ever seen the rain" and took Rebecca closer to the door so that we could smell the freshness and feel the cool breeze of the shower.

I hope you're able to take some time and enjoy some of the amazing creations in this world. It's easy to get caught up in busy schedules and miss the simple things that God blesses us with on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment