Day 6 - Grill
An ideal night out is stepping onto my porch area and grilling up a thick slab of something’s flesh.
- Ron Swanson
I did my best to make Ron Swanson proud yesterday. The day before I had picked up a few things at the store to throw on the bbq pit. Late in the afternoon, Baby Girl went down for a nap and I decided to bring the grill out and fire it up. It started out well as long as Rebecca was asleep, and I was able to get the first batch of hamburgers off the grill. She woke up after that which made the rest of the cooking interesting as I rushed back and forth between the baby and the grill. Still the results turned out pretty well and we've got hamburgers, hot dogs and ribs for the rest of the week.
I hope that every now and then you enjoy stepping outside and enjoying the smoke coming off a grill. It can be a relaxing experience in addition to being delicious. I'm also sure you will get to enjoy some good barbecue in your life as both of your grandfathers are pretty good at it.

No comments:
Post a Comment