Friday, May 24, 2013

Day 12 with Daddy

Day 12 - Meet Mommy for lunch
Wednesday was our 3rd anniversary and in order to celebrate I brought Rebecca downtown so that we could meet Morgan for lunch.
Look at that stylish wedding party

We picked her up at her office and headed to Casa Chapala for their lunch buffet (where I proceeded to eat too much). During lunch we commented on how many nice anniversary notes and congratulations we had already received from friends and family that day. After lunch we headed back to Morgan's office and showed Rebecca to her co-workers who hadn't seen her in about a month. They remarked on how big she is getting and how cute she is. After being passed around for a little while, Rebecca and I headed to City Hall where my coworkers got to see her again and said the same. By late afternoon, Rebecca was worn out and she napped most of the rest of the time until Mommy got home.

We hope you realize just how much love we have in our family. Your Mommy and I reminisce fondly on how we met, our first dates and all of the other events that have brought us to where we are today. We are so excited that now we get to share that love with you. The friendships we have are also very important, and the support and well wishes we receive from them, in addition to the good times we share, are what make our lives so rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment