Day 7 - Practice golf
I've got a golf game set up for the upcoming weekend so I wanted to get in a few swings prior to hitting the course. I wasn't sure how well it would turn out taking Rebecca to the driving range so after running an errand in the afternoon, I pulled my clubs out to take a few swings in the backyard. I haven't touched a golf club since before Rebecca was born which is probably the longest I have gone in a year and a half. It felt good to get some swings in and try to knock some of the rust off my swing.
I'm looking forward to the day I can take Rebecca out to the golf course with me. I hope she doesn't pick up my swing because it's pretty awful (better to learn that from her aunt Helice or cousins Brittany or Ashley), but I hope that the game is as relaxing for her and that we get to bond in that way. Who knows? Mommy has expressed an interest in learning to play too, so maybe we'll make it a family outing.
No comments:
Post a Comment