Monday, February 7, 2011

I love the weekends!

I thought I'd put up some pictures of what we've been up to the past few weekends. The weekend before last we headed down to New Braunfels to have some wonderful bbq at Cooper's. I've been looking forward to Cooper's ever since I picked out a gift card for Hayden as a Christmas gift. (Tricky right?) Of course, if we go down to New Braunfels there is a good chance that my family will be around.

Jake and the girls hanging out after lunch. Everything was going well until Jake knocked over the drink and some of it got on his sister. Thankfully we took plenty of pictures before that happened.

After lunch we went over to Gruene and introduced Hayden to my new favorite store, Rusty Bugs and Roosters. I enjoyed picking out lots of home decor items that we could get for a future home. I don't think Hayden enjoyed that part as much. Next, we stopped in at the Gruene Flour Cupcakery for some dessert. The kids enjoyed their cupcakes.

I caught Jeff trying to bribe Jake with a chocolate cupcake.

Before heading home (by way of Cabelas) we had to visit more at Megan's house. My mom bought the girls dancing outfits, so we had a fashion show. This part of the fashion show involved jumping on the bed.
I had to include one more picture because Kensie looks so much like my mini-me. I think we have tons of pictures of me at this age where we look exactly the same. She even has the trademark ballerina twirl with the tongue hanging out. It's a secret dancing trick, I'm just glad that I grew out of that by grade school.




No comments:

Post a Comment