Sunday, February 13, 2011

Bon appetit!

I realize it's been a while since I've posted so here are a few more pictures of meals we've made in the past week or two.
The first are Baja Fish Tacos with Tomatillo Spanish Rice. This is a recipe Morgan had made before and I think we did a pretty great job making it again. The homemade coleslaw Morgan made for the tacos really brings the recipe together.

We had been craving stir fry for a while so I put together a batch of chicken stir-fry with egg drop soup. There are definitely more vegetables in it than I would usually include (broccoli, carrots, onion, bell pepper), but it turned out really well.

And finally here is a pizza we made with Italian sausage, pepperoni, onion, bell pepper and green onion. The homemade crust came from Morgan's gluten-free cookbook and had a really good flavor so we'll have to experiment some more.

1 comment:

  1. Your pictures are so good!! You and Hayden should be on the food channel or give cooking lessons! I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete