Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy birthday Morgan!

Today is my beautiful wife's birthday! We began celebrating a little early starting on Friday with a Kyle Park concert at Midnight Rodeo with our friend Casey.


We didn't have too busy of a Saturday, but we did do a little shopping, found a good burger place (with gluten-free hamburger buns!) called Terra Burger and cleaned up the apartment a little.

After Mass Sunday morning, we headed to Trudy's for a surprise birthday lunch with Morgan's family. Morgan says she knew something was up when I wanted to go home and wait a little while before going to lunch, but she was still excited to see her family and lunch was delicious. After lunch we all headed back to our apartment to visit and for them to get a chance to see our place. We got to have some birthday cupcakes and our nieces and nephews played on the apartment playground.

I figured Monday evening was close enough to Morgan's birthday for her to open my gift. I think I may be enabling her craft addiction, and the Silhouette I gave her probably doesn't help. I'm not entirely sure what it does, but she had been wanting one for a while and was excited when she opened it. Happy birthday Morgan!

1 comment: