So today was my first day at home without a job (hopefully there are very few of them). I think I did pretty well. I had a job application in before 9 AM, got in a workout, and put more stuff away in the apartment. Most impressively, at least in my opinion, was that I had a dinner of chicken breast, roasted potatoes and asparagus ready when Morgan made it home from work (picture of meal added below).

A few observations from my day:
- The Science Channel is pretty cool, and daytime tv would be even more awful without it
- Moving a kayak by yourself is kind of tough, especially when you're trying to put it in an area where it will not fit
- There are a lot of theories surrounding the Star of Bethlehem and what it was (thanks Science Channel program)
- HEB now has ingredients packaged together to make soup for those who still want to cook but not really shop
A few observations from my day:
- The Science Channel is pretty cool, and daytime tv would be even more awful without it
- Moving a kayak by yourself is kind of tough, especially when you're trying to put it in an area where it will not fit
- There are a lot of theories surrounding the Star of Bethlehem and what it was (thanks Science Channel program)
- HEB now has ingredients packaged together to make soup for those who still want to cook but not really shop
No comments:
Post a Comment