Tuesday, January 18, 2011
The Honey-Do List
Poor Hayden! I'm really starting to like this whole house husband thing. It's so nice to come home from work and not have a million things to do at home. I have a confession...I'm starting to get spoiled. I'm trying not to leave too many things for Hayden to do during the day, but its tempting to leave the load of laundry out and to-do list on the counter. It's also really nice to come home, eat dinner, and hang out (aka watch tv and play mario kart) with my husband until its time to hit the hay. We are finally getting to do all of those "normal" things. Now just to finally get everything put away in our place. Uh-oh that sounds like one more thing that can be added to my list. Hayden better stop me before I get out of control.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment